Save our restaurants. Without immediate help, many of Philadelphia’s restaurants will close and never reopen, costing thousands of Philadelphians their livelihoods.
Consider helping anyway you can.
But first, sign the Independent Restaurant Coalition’s petition to tell the US Senate to pass restaurant relief now.
- Save Restaurants – contribution will go towards our fight to save local, independent restaurants affected by COVID-19 across the country.
- Leave Philly Alone – $10 from each t-shirt sale will go to local business you choose.
- Southern Smoke – The crisis relief organization dedicated to people in the food and beverage industry. Yes, the organization David Chang donated one million dollars to after winning Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
- Save Restaurants (Independent Restaurant Coalition)
- Pennsylvania Restaurant and Lodging Association